Working Supervisor (Painting/Fireproofing/General Maintenance)
This opportunity is for permanent, full time Working Supervisor to work for JOP at South Hook LNG.
£15 per hour.
JOP have been going for nearly 50 years and have worked on various sites throughout Pembrokeshire and the UK. They have been awarded additional work at South Hook LNG and require a full time Working Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise several operatives carrying out painting/fireproofing works on site
- Be required to work with the operatives as and when required
- Quality inspections during and after the painting/fireproofing
- Ensure permits available
- Carry out tool box talks
- Liaising with the client on a daily basis
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE NEEDS:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated & reliable
- Methodical, hard-working ethos
- Flexible attitude with the ability to learn and work quickly and retain information
- Ability to work independently and manage several men
WORKING HOURS OF THE WORKING SUPERVISOR:
37.5 hours per week.
Monday – Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30; Friday: 08:00 – 13:30
Some overtime may be required to help meet business demands
Standard holiday entitlement of 21 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme.
Immediate start available.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position further with a member of our team.